Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas Teapots


I went thrifting today and found things for both of my blogs. Like I don't have anything to put on them (lol). there was a sale on christmas things 75% off. The Snowman cost thirty cents and the Santa was fifty cents. Today that is the cheapest I ever paid for a teapot. I thought they were really cute and believe it or not I didn't have any teapots that were Christmas themed.I guess I am on a roll this is the second posting this week.It is always a relief to get the Holidays over with. I get so moody and hateful sometimes that I am ashamed but it seems that grief takes over my life at this time of the year.It will be 12 years since we lost our first born at the age of 25. His birthday is coming up on Jan. 31 and the day he died Feb. 6. After all those dates I will be back to myself once again I hope. You would think the pain would go away after all this time but it just doesn't. Everyone have a Happy New Year and God bless each of you this coming year. Please keep our soldiers in your prayers it isn't getting any better over there. They say time repeats itself and this whole thing takes me back to about 38 years ago when Vietnam was happening. I hated it then and I hate it now. Okay enough is enough. Til we meet again..............

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

Oh, how sweet! What neat little items to put on your kitchen table or shelves at Christmas time.

Jeanette said...

Cute little teapots to have at Christmas time,

Gina E. said...

Hey Debbie, where are you?? I check your blogs on a regular basis, and I miss your interesting posts about your teapots, etc! Hope all is okay with you and your hubby. Email me if you need a shoulder.
Hugs
Gina