Monday, November 13, 2006

Another Porcelier Teapot

I remembered I had another Porcelier teapot but could'nt find it until tonight. That should be a hint at how many teapots I have. I think I like the little Dutch boy and girl the best. We have had a very busy week-end and I think this week will be just as busy so be patient and I will post as I can. I don't know why this uploaded two pictures of the same thing but sometimes my brain and my computer get mixed signals. Every one have a great week...........




3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Gday from Oz
Just love all your teapots my favorite tonight is the little cottage just gorgous

Gina E. said...

Oh Debbie, all your teapots are simply fabulous! I would so love to see them all 'in the flesh' but as that is not going to happen, I will have to be content with your photos.

Unknown said...

I would love to see photos of your other Porcelier teapots. I'm trying to identify mine and also look for a replacement lid. It has flowers on the side and is a 2-cup size with a metal insert for coffee/tea. My husband broke the lid several years ago. My late mother gave it to me and she loved it so. It's close to my heart so I would love to have it complete again. Thanks for any help.