Monday, November 27, 2006

Elegant Occupied Japan Teapot

I

I really love this teapot. You can't tell by the pictures but it is a really majestic purple with gold trim. I found this one at a garage sale this summer for $2.00 It holds about four cups. We have been really busy trying to start a new Vietnam Vets Organization. Sometimes I want to cry and other times I just want to walk off and leave to the guys. It is so hard for Roger to do anything because he can't hear so that leaves me to handle whatever comes to his mind . Believe me when I say his mind never rests.There is such a need for an organization that no matter what I can't give up. So many of our Veterans have PTSD and don't have a clue how to file a claim or even what the symptoms are. I always knew there was something not quite right with him but had no idea there was a name for it much less compensation. Now that I know I have to "Pay it forward" and help other vets and their families. Anyway I'll get off that subject for now at least. Got to go to the other blog and put some "goodies" on there. Watch for your Angel it's always with you................

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

HI Debbie just popped back to have another look at your teapots
Wow $2 for that lovely tea pot the photo makes in look a licorice colour.ill be back

Gina E. said...

Hi Debbie! Haven't you bought any more teapots lately? I keep popping by, but both of your blogs are ominously quiet lately...
Best wishes to you and your family from us here in the Sunburnt Country.
Hugs,
Gina

Gina E. said...

I meant, Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year!!

Maggie Ann said...

I've never seen a purple teapot...it must be gorgeous..