Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pretty Gold and Pink Leaf Teapot


As you know the love of my life besides my wonderful husband are antiques. I have created another blog and named it Goodies Galore.There you will find all of my "finds" and cherished things in my home. I hope you enjoy this new journey with me. You can find it at www.goodiesgalore.blogspot.com .This pretty little teapot was found at my regular Friday night auction. It was the only one there which is really unusual. I am really excited about this new Blog. Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Jeanette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeanette said...

HI Debbie
I just love your collection of teapots and specialy the gold. i am going over to your other site now

Gina E. said...

Love these last two teapots, Debbie - just imagine if we lived near each other. We could have the most wonderful teaparties for our friends, with your teapots and my tablecloths! I have visited your new blog and left a comment. Nice to see you on Patra's Other Place recently :-)