Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Crazy Mans Bob Sled


This is the bob sled I was talking about. I have no idea how old it is but was probally around when I was scooting down a hill on that wringer washer lid. My hubby went to a salvage place today and he said there were all kinds of goodies out there. The one thing he mentioned was an old blacksmith forge that someone sold for scrap. I can't wait to get out there and dig. I just know there are great old things just waitng for me.Maybe even some metal teapots. Be assured that I will report what I find. Hubby is having a time with this new medicine that is for his heart. He took his blood preassure before going to bed and it was down to 86/51. It worries me to death . But I guess we will find out what is waht at the next Dr. visit. Well until next time take care and happy hunting.

No comments: