Monday, July 24, 2006

First Teapot

This was my first teapot. I bought it at a flea market in Paris Texas. I thought it was so great because the sugar bowl and creamer was together with the teapot as one piece. I think it is probally from the fifties but am not real sure...We had a fairly cool weekend but the temps are up again...Oh well it's July!!!!!!! My buddy Linda told me how to post the pictures and it was a snap....Hope our friendship can survive the computer classes.......lol.......Till next time everyone have a good night and a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Linda S. said...

I love this teapot! Congrats on the pics...grin I have been trying to upload a pic to link back to you in a post on Mish Mash.. alas, Blogger is jammed and can't do it right now.. but will keep trying throughout the day..