Monday, July 31, 2006

Before and Going to be After

Well I am so stupid I wanted these the ugly above the going to be finished but we all k now sometimes I just don't quite have what it takes to get this computer thing down pat . I bought this Aladdin Lamp in a $1.00 box as you can see it was awful but I think when Roger gets through it will be beautiful. I has Aladdin # 8 on the wick lifter. What a find. A friend brought me the clear Aladdin and gave it to me. I also love old lamps. Heck I love everything old, especially Roger...............

2 comments:

Linda S. said...

Roger is doing a great job! I would love to see a pic posted when he finishes!

Mariella said...

When posting a series of pictures, visualize and build your pictures from the bottom up. So "after" picture first, then "ugly" picture next and they will "land" on the page like you want them too.
Took me awhile to figure this out too, so I hope this helps!
And your lamp is looking good.