Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bee'zzzzzzzzzzzz


This little teapot is from Tender Hearts Treasures. I thought it was so cute. Of course it is only big enough for one cup but it goes with all the rest anyway. I have had two teeth that have been killing me. I called every dentist in the book and they can get me in in about two weeks. I swear I think I will pull them myself if they don't quit hurting. My aunt who is kind of weird anyway is having her Thanksgiving dinner this Sat. so everyone will be there. We are all supposed to bring something so I will take my Macaroni Corn Cassarole. This is wonderfull for family gatherings and get togethers.
Preheat oven to 375
In cassarole dish mix the following.
1 cup chopped green pepper
1 cup chopped onion
1 can creamed corn
1 can whole corn
2 cups elbow macaroni
1 small box of Mexican Velveeta Cheese
Stir all ingredients and cook for 45 minutes. Stir one time in the middle of cooking. For a whole meal add smoked sausage cut up to this. It is great.
Hope everyone is doing good. My buddy Linda had her heart cath done and they put a stint in a clogged artrery. She is still getting herself together and on the mend. Bye everyone and Happy Hunting...........

2 comments:

Linda S. said...

I can see me drinking a cuppa from this cutie...
Wish I could fix the toothache for you...sigh
Thanks for posting the mac/corn recipe... Can you tell it's 5:30 in the morning and my brain is still hybernating??? grin

Debbie Kathy Lela and Marilyn said...

Sounded just fine to me. what does that tell you? (lol)