Thursday, October 26, 2006

Moss Rose Electric Teapot


I found this pretty little teapot at a garage sale last summer. I just love the little Bluebird that sits on top. These are pretty common because I see them all the time so if anyone wants one let me know. They are always under $5.00. We are supposed to get storms here this afternoon like Spring weather . I just hope there are no tornado's or large hail. the air is really muggy outside. Well we are off to the Dr. today. Roger goes to counseling every Thursday. I can't tell it does any good but if he can be one bit better then I am all for it. Got to go get ready. Evryone have a great day and remember that Angel that sits on your shoulder..........

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest teapot! I've been looking for one just like it. I've seen one other online and it has a chip in the bluebird's bill. You could get way more than $5 for that beauty.