Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Favorite Teapot


I have had more compliments on this teapot than any other. All my buying friends want to buy it but so far I have never been that hard up. I bought this at a flea market in Bonham Texas for a little of nothing.It is 10" tall so really it would probally be classified as a coffee pot but now that I own it , it is a teapot. It is the same on each side and has no markings but that is fine with me. We have been so busy going to the Dr. that I haven't had time for anything so this will be a good surprise for those that have been checking up on me. Miss Mish Mash has her heart cath done Friday so everyone say a prayer for her and keep your fingers crossed that she will be alright. I have petitions out every where in the area against these terrible protesters so maybe something will get done. Well I( hope it won't be over a week before I post again but can't promise only will try. Everyone be good and don't forget that Angel that is on your shoulder....

3 comments:

Linda S. said...

I can see this teapot on a small round table that is spread with a white embroidered tablecloth, a small plate of browned biscuits to the side and a couple of mismatched cups and saucers.. in a kitchen with the wood stove always stoked and smelling just a little woodsy.. the chairs are wood caneback with the seats having been replaced with rope and the cushions home made.

Linda S. said...

Just so you know, I found a blog somewhere in my travels this morning that the Phelps group will be protesting at the funerals of the Pennsylvania Amish children's funerals... because the governor made some kind of comment about them... Excuse me while I go throw up...

Gina E. said...

Linda, I love your visualisation of the teapot and surroundings! And I agree with you about that group...wouldn't you like to be standing next to some of them and actually throw up - all over them..yuck, but they deserve it.