Sunday, September 17, 2006

Bird House Poles


These are the poles Roger made to put my feeder on. The first one was made out of a double tree from an old wagon welded to a metal pole. The double tree came with the two hooks. The second is a telescopic pole. He put a small metal pole into a larger one, drilled a hole where it was almost at the end of the little one and put a lever screw in it. All you have to do is turn the screw and it comes down so I can get off the pole and refill it. He has such an inventive mind. Unfortunatly I have no idea about anything new. Don't even tell me what it is going to be because I have to see it before it registers in my poor feeble mind. He feels pretty good today . Maybe it is Gina's White Light. Whatever it is I am thankful for the prayers and everything you guys do to make him better. We got married when I was 17, I'm 54 now so he is my whole life and I couldn't imagine what it would be like without him. I went to two auctions this weekend so will probally put more up today. Later.............

2 comments:

Linda S. said...

Tell Roger these look really great.

Debbie Kathy Lela and Marilyn said...

Millie said I should put a solar lamp on each hook. That would be pretty cool huh? Call me I miss you