Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tulip Teapot


This is one of my favorites. I bought this from a lady that used to have an antique shop in Oklahoma City. I think she told me it belonged to her sisters Mother. Our friend Linda from Mish Mash is supposed to have a heart cath done any day now so please keep her in you prayers. I don't know how to explain our friendship. From the frist time we met there was a bond there. We have so much in common as far as family is concerned. It's like we both are the same (lol).I have been thrifting lately and have not bought a thing for me. I have bought thread for Linda and and a Hall cassarole and swim suits for my Grand-daughter. The weather is great here for a change it actually got chilly last night. Me and my (OLD) hormones can live with that I promise. Roger has built me a new bird feeder pole. I will take pictures when it is completed. He is so inventive. The one he built last year has a telescopic pole that you can lower to get the feeder down. That is a good thing if you are as short as I am. What he is doing is, building me memories. Till next time may you angel be on your shoulder.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

What a super idea - a telescopic bird feeder pole!! We have two feeding platforms that are attached to the front porch rails, and one down in the garden on a pole about 4 feet high. The birds do go there, but I'm sure we would get many more if it was higher, as our neighbor's cat often patrols the area and of course the birds won't come near the feeder. Looking forward to seeing photos of Roger's invention!