Friday, September 22, 2006

Pottery Teapot


I think I bought this little beauty at a flea market in Texas . I thought the flowers and colors were great. I wish I knew who made it or it's origin. If anyone has an idea please pass it on. We are tearing down an old storage building that has been an eye-sore for far too long. I have discovered muscles in my thighs and calfs that I never knew I had. I must try squatting more often (lol). Roger has had 2 good days out of 6 this week. It is driving me crazy. I talked to his heart coordinator today and she said he should be in the hospital but NO he has to get that building down. Hell it's been out there all 4 years we have lived here so why now. Like I said he drives me crazy.But God knows I love him dearly.Until next time never put off telling that special someone how much you love them.......

3 comments:

Linda S. said...

Have I told you how really cool you are?

Debbie Kathy Lela and Marilyn said...

Thank God I have you

Gina E. said...

Not just cool, Linda, but so loving and supportive of her Soul Mate. One hears so much about marriages breaking up under the strain of living with Vietnam Vets. because of the traumas they live with. Debbie, you are such a strong lady with a big heart. Roger is fortunate indeed to have such a wife.