Sunday, September 17, 2006

Stained Glass Teapot Lamp


Just as I was leaving the auction last night my daughter-in-law said "Look at that pretty teapot they're selling". Well they had a dollar bid and I bid two and got it. I didn't know it was a lamp until I had it in my hand. You really can't tell much from my pictures but the blue is really outstanding when the lights are off. I bought three teapots this week-end but this by far the winner.It has rained all day here and I am so thankful. I can't wait to see how it has effected my new trees. I have one Bradford Pear that I am really worried about. Hopefully it will leaf out after this rain. My Grand-daughter spent the night and swam all day in the rain. She wanted me to come out and swim with her but it just looked too cold to me. They are really going to miss the pool this winter, but there is always late spring. You know Roger never looks at tommorrow. When he was in Vietnam he learned to take one day at a time because tommorrow you might die. You would think after 38 years he would have gotten past that but it is always with him. That is part of the PTSD. I would love to wave a wand and make it all go away for him..Until next time........

No comments: