Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dogpatch Teapot


  • This is also one of my favorites. I bought this teapot at a Thrift store in Denison Texas for a small sum of $5.00. It has under Lil Abner 1975 Cap Enterprises,etc. I thought it was quite a find. I now have two friends from Australia and I am so excited. Who would have thought such a thing would be possible when we were growing up? MY buddy Linda has quit smoking ! Good for her ! Now all I have to do is take up the same commitment. Scares me to death. The thought of failure on such an important thing is awful. Any way good for you Linda. Until next time Happy Trails...........Debbie

3 comments:

Linda S. said...

This is a terrific little teapot! Thanks, Deb, for the encouragment with the smoking thing...

Debbie Kathy Lela and Marilyn said...

YOu are so welcome. What are friends for anyway..LOL

Pear tree cottage! said...

Debbie, Yes we are very similar - collecting is such a passion isn't it.

Your teapots are lovely and the tablecoth is a wonderful item and would look lovely on your table with a teaset and cakes on top of it for an afternoon tea I am sure.

Now we must keep intouch as I love to see other peoples collections. they make the loveliest of friends collectors do! lol lol lol lol :o)

Thank you for your visit to my blog today also.
Lee-ann