Sunday, August 13, 2006

Frankoma Teapot


This is the only Frankoma teapot I own. I never really cared for Frankoma but it was a good buy so I got it. At the same time I bought a Frankoma milk pitcher. The kids finally went home and I am totally exhausted. They are so spoiled they want me up there butts every minute and boy, I don't have that stamina any more. Roger got in the pool for the first time this morning and you should have seen those white legs. I had to turn around so he couldn't see me laughing. I'll bet it's been ten years since those flashy white's have seen the sun.......Time for a little R&R so until we meet again...........

1 comment:

Linda S. said...

I had a whole set of Frankoma with the cups and everything, but like you, it really wasn't my "cup of tea"... pun intended..grin Can't remember who I gave it to..