Monday, August 28, 2006

Nippon Teapot


This is the only Nippon teapot I have. It is marked on the bottom with the M in a wreath. You won't believe I bought this at a yard sale for $1.00. This is probally one of my best finds. I think it is really pretty and not a chip anywhere. I had to go back to the lab today for more blood work. My liver enzymes are way out of whack and the blood in my urine was a little higher last week so the Dr. is having a fit. I have had blood in my urine for about 14 years but couldn't see it until about six months ago. I go to Dallas in Oct. for some really awful tests and we will see from there. Well it finally rained ! I am so grateful . I think we got about an inch and my trees I planted in this drought are really perked up tonight. I hope we get some more this week but if not am happy with the little we got. About time for me to go to bed so good night old friends and new friends. Damn I love this Blog thing !!!

3 comments:

Linda S. said...

lol... You make me grin...

Gina E. said...

Oh Debbie, I sympathise! I have blood tests every six months for my kidneys (damaged by chronic high blood pressure) and I feel like a pin cushion after they've finished! Now my doc has told me the last tests show an abnormality in my liver, whatever that means, so God only knows what's ahead of me now :-(
Keep us posted on your test results, okay? Love your latest pics - you have a gorgeous collection!

Debbie Kathy Lela and Marilyn said...

Gina I also have an abnormal liver.My enzmes are always really high and the liver is enlarged. They don't know why this is either.I figure I have had these problems for many years and they haven't killed me yet so I'm not going to worry about them. Poor Doctors get so upset if it's the first time you have been to them and I then know I am really in for it as far as test are concerned. Doesnt bother me nearly as bad as Old Arther. Thank you about my teapots. I am only about a quarter of the way through, saving my least favorite for last. Happy Labor day everyone.