Thursday, August 31, 2006

MAde in Japan Teaset


I found this little darling in a thrift store in Sherman Texas. I believe I gave $10.00 for the set. It is really unusal to find the complete set in these thrift stores so I was really happy with this find. I love the butterflies and the vibrant colors don't you?........I was so carried away with Joeys poem yesterday I forgot to mention that it was published in a book of poetry called Anthology of Poetry of Young Americans. Teachers submit poems from students and after review they select the poems to be published depending on content, originality, and age of the student. We are so proud of him. He turns 15 next Sat. I can hardly believe it. This year he is working on the school newspaper. No telling what will come of that.(lol). He and Allie who turns 13 in October will get out of school today for Labor Day and I am pretty sure I will be getting a call to see if they can spend the weekend and swim. I love it !!!!! We are going to VA today for hubbys appointment and I am supposed to meet a man to go over his papers for PTSD before he files them. Bless their hearts sometimes they just don't know which way to turn....See Ya Later

1 comment:

Linda S. said...

Love this set, Deb.